Friday, April 17, 2009

Bitter

I love bitters. I do enjoy a great stout (must be high alcohol concentration in my humble opinion).

Though I apologize if I do come off as bitter. I am actually quite happy. I have quite a bit to be thankful for, I'm just never satisfied.

Here's the eternal thought going through my head. "Egads! _______ would be much better off by magnitudes of thousands of times if the State wasn't around to fuck it all up. And here's why...."

When you can look at a situation and see how it has massive room for improvement and every inclination to get worse simply because others are either too scared, too evil, or too stupid to stop themselves, you do tend to have a bit of bitterness about current affairs.

However, I do know that humanity, life in general, all supposed foibles aside is absolutely awesome.

I also believe in people simply because while under certain conditions they can be monsters, it holds equally true that under different conditions they can be saints. Also, though the masses are often a sea of fools, there are always individuals worth knowing and meeting.

That's why you must keep outwardly (and inwardly) positive, because you never know when you'll stumble upon people you can connect with, appreciate and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment